Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gotta love research!

Hello all! I wanted to share a little something that I have been working on this semester.  With my program, each student does an independent research project that is finished up right around this time.  We ended our research with a little presentation that was hosted in the library!  Rather than posting my 8000+ word paper, I figured I would just direct you to the ACM website, where you cannot only read about my research (which I hope you all do), but also some of my peers' work as well on our fabulous posters we all made.  There is an article about our presentation and then if you scroll on down, you will find some linked pdfs.  Take a gander and enjoy!


Expect some more reflective posts coming soon! I only have 10 more days in Botswana.  I can't believe this time has flown by so quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment